We have converted your account into our Boyd Rewards Program. In addition, we updated your Point balance to be of equal or greater value in our Boyd Rewards program depending on where you spend your Boyd Points.
You will still be able to use your CAN Club card at Cannery, but if you would like to use your card at our other eight Boyd Rewards properties in Las Vegas or at any of our other 16 properties across the country, you will need to visit Boyd Rewards at Cannery to receive an updated card.
Your CAN Club player number was updated upon joining the Boyd Rewards universe. Your previous 6-digit CAN Club number has been updated to now start with LY750 – so if your number was 654321 your updated number is LY750654321. This is to ensure there are no duplicate accounts in our universe.
If you already had a Boyd Rewards account, that is great! We will merge your two Boyd Rewards accounts in the coming months. At this time, pick your favorite account and start playing on that one from here on out. The surviving player account upon our merge will be the one with the most recent play on it.
We evaluated your current play this year as well as your previous tier in CAN Club and awarded your tier. No guests were downgraded in the conversion. Your current tier is valid now until December 31, 2020.
Tier Credits are earned when playing your favorite games at any of our Boyd Rewards properties and determine your tier level. You now have an entire year to earn and enjoy your tier level.
- 0 – 749 = Ruby
- 750 – 14,999 = Sapphire
- 15,000 – 49,999 = Emerald
- 50,000 – 199,999 = Onyx
- 200,000 + = Titanium
Tier Credits and Boyd Points are earned now in separate buckets. Tier Credits are earned based on play on all of your favorite games.
Earning 1 Tier Credit:
- Slots = $5 Coin-in
- Table Games = Based on game played, denomination and time played
- Video Poker = Based on game played, denomination and time played
- Bingo = $6 Buy-in
Tier Credits are reset at the start of every year (January 1).
Boyd Points are your spendable points earned by Sapphire guests and above. They are earned separately from your Tier Credits.
Earning 1 Boyd Points:
- Slots = $1 Coin-in
- Video Poker = $2 Coin-in
- Bingo = $6 Buy-in
- Live Poker = awarded 1,000 Boyd Points for every hour played
Redeeming Boyd Points:
- FastPlay (slot download) = 1,000 Boyd Points = $1
- Food (property owned outlets) = 600 Boyd Points = $1
- Hotel = 1,000 Boyd Points = $1
- Retail = 1,000 Boyd Points = $1
No, with the launch of Boyd Rewards at Cannery, we did not remove any current balances, and your current value of points is still available. You still have those points as a Ruby member and may redeem them as you like. Once you achieve Sapphire status, you will begin earning Boyd Points.
Boyd Points expire after 6 months of inactivity.
We have a total of nine Boyd Rewards properties in Las Vegas:
- Cannery Casino & Hotel
- Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa
- California Hotel & Casino
- Fremont Hotel & Casino
- Gold Coast Hotel & Casino
- Main Street Station Casino Brewery Hotel
- Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall, Las Vegas
- Suncoast Hotel & Casino
- The Orleans Hotel & Casino
We have an additional 16 Boyd Rewards properties throughout the country:
- Par-A-Dice Hotel & Casino
- Blue Chip Casino, Hotel & Spa
- Belterra Casino Resort
- Diamond Jo Casino Dubuque
- Diamond Jo Worth Casino
- Amelia Belle Casino
- Delta Downs Racetrack Casino Hotel
- Evangeline Downs Racetrack & Casino
- Sam's Town Hotel & Casino, Shreveport
- Treasure Chest Casino
- IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi
- Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall, Tunica
- Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles
- Valley Forge Casino Resort